The Reagent Log Book is ideal for tracking use of laboratory chemicals and compounds. Helps prevent depleted supplies and facilitates reordering at appropriate levels. Includes fields for tracking expiration dates and lot numbers to maintain quality control, and fields for vendor and catalog number for expediting reorders.
|Reagent Log Book|
168 Total Pages
Page Size 8.875 x 11.25
- Highly Flexible Round Binding so Book Lays Flat
- Blue or Burgundy Imitation Leather Cover with Special Coating
for Durability in Lab Environments
- Ruled Columnar Format for Easy Data Entry
- Researcher and Witness Signature Blocks
Fields provided include Reagent Description, Quantity, Lot#, Expiration Date, Catalog#, Vendor, Initials, and Date.
- Field Provided for Entering Book Number
- Sequentially Numbered Pages
- Printed on Acid-Free Archival-Safe Paper
- Page Dimensions: 8 7/8” x 11 ¼” (22.5cm x 28.6cm)
- 168 pages
- Usually ships out within 24 hours